Journey in Life: Nguy cơ từ thuốc lá điện tử

Monday, March 5, 2018

Nguy cơ từ thuốc lá điện tử

nổ (trong quần) như bom...
-----

A Derby man is suing a Wichita vaping shop after he says a spare battery for his e-cigarette exploded in the front pocket of his pants.

Daniel Anderson suffered chemical and thermal burns to his left leg and hands caused by fire and heat that rolled out of the lithium ion battery,

“It was like a flame thrower. It just ignited and was a big ball of fire,”

Anderson was carrying the spare battery, his car keys and coins in his left front pocket of his pants the morning of Feb. 29, 2016, while he was at work. When the metal items touched, it caused a short to the outside of the battery...

No comments:

Post a Comment