Ô, hay chửa?

lính cứu hỏa ở Bỉ vội đến một căn hộ vì nữ chủ nhà thấy mùi khét ở đâu, hóa ra là... dương vật giả (giấu trên chạn) quá nóng... :D
-----
Firefighters (lính cứu hỏa) in Belgium who were called out to an apartment by a woman over the smell of something burning discovered that the culprit (thủ phạm) was an overheating vibrator (dương vật giả), with the woman then apparently (dường như) playing dumb (giả vờ ngu ngơ) and saying "Wow, what's that?"


The incident (vụ việc) took place in Turnhout, a Belgian municipality and city located in the Flemish province of Antwerp, on Saturday.

The fire brigade (đội cứu hỏa) was called out to the apartment by its concerned (lo lắng, e ngại) resident (cư dân) after the smell of burning was detected coming from the apartment.

At first, it was not immediately clear where the smell was coming from and the fire department had to use a thermal imaging (hình ảnh nhiệt) camera to work out what the source of the burning smell was.

Thanks to the special camera, they were able to determine that the source of the heat and smell was coming from a cupboard (tủ bếp) in the flat (căn hộ).

Tags: sex

5 Comments

Tin liên quan

    Hôn nhân

    Tình dục